Mission

Mission

Children need to feel secure. When there are natural disasters or other traumatic events that occur in a child's life, it helps him to have an anchor to hold on to. This blog is an effort to collect new, handmade, child-sized and baby-sized charity quilts to distribute to displaced or traumatized children of Tuscaloosa County and Jefferson County, Alabama.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Long time, no blog...

Hi, everyone. I can't believe that it has been over 3 weeks since I have blogged! Sorry, about that, but things have been crazy down here.

Things are going well as far as quilts reciepts go. We are very close to reaching the 45 quilts necessary to cover the Rosedale kids. I am expecting a large shipment today or tomorrow. When it arrives, I will get a firm count and start posting photos.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. Please remember that you can follow us on facebook by liking our page: www.facebook.com/bamaboundquiltspage.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know,I put 2 boxes in the mail today. One is a quilt, bag and kitty. The other box has some knitted stuffed animals and 1 tote bag. Sorry, I wish I could have found more totes, but I had the hardest time finding them around town. I don't know what's up with that. Please keep one of the extra bunnies for yourself (since I promised you one a long long time ago :-). I am sorry it took so long to send it along. Can't wait to see the next big go around!
    Jenn in TN.

    ReplyDelete